Links

Photobucket

Friday, March 22, 2013

How Does She- Mommy Play Dates



Hiking with my girlfriends not only is great exercise but it puts me in the best mood for the rest of the week.  I love that we get to catch up and laugh together.  This trail is right by our homes and the Las Vegas weather is gorgeous(for Now at least.  Ha ha)  Check out my post on HDS.









I love love love our book club that Lindsey and Rachel started.   Lindsey's new book,  "Going Vintage" is available on Amazon.  






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley, I was reading this post on How Does She and I saw that you were born and raised in Boise, ID...well, I was born there! I was mostly raised in Twin Falls, ID though. I now live in Charleston, SC. I am now a follower of your blog, I'd love if you'd check out mine! Us Idaho gals gotta stick together! xoxo www.styleoyster.blogspot.com