Links

Photobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Family, Knitting and Traveling 2015

Sleet Organic cotton baby blanket.  Photo by Jennie Slade

Malabrigo yarn has been my favorite yarn to knit this year.

Knitting at Hidden Beach in Lake Tahoe.

Mammoth California is my favorite place to knit and explore. 

This yarn is beautiful and has become my favorite hat to wear..

These people are the best I have ever known.  I love them with all my heart.

Hidden Beach Lake Tahoe.  The ladies.

 Hazel in the pale pink pixie bonnet.  Photo by Emily Montgomery 
Wool golden pixie bonnet

Mutze is honored to be selling at Bohem Store in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Bohem Store.  SLC, Ut.

Top of the Rock. NYC

Mutze was featured on Purl Soho NYC instagram in 2015.  

My favorite place in NYC.  The Met Museum.

Baby Hazel in the Berlin black and creme Mutze with mustard pom.

Spinning yarn at Gather Together in L.A.

Malabrigo Yarn in yellow.



2 comments:

essay best said...

Wow..wonderful!! I am impressed with your work of wool knitting. I saw all the photos of your hat knitting. all the work is super fantastic, especially the little caps for baby. and by the way, the color selection is also cool:)

Image Editing Services said...

Very nice post. I definitely appreciate this site.
product shadow photoshop