Links

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fresh Face At Any Age- How Does She


I hope you had time to read my post on How Does She today about having a fresh face at any age.

Lynette is a Medical Laser Tech at Valhalla Med Spa.  I started going to her about 3 months ago and she has been giving me the Laser Genesis treatment.  It has made my pores smaller, helped with acne, acne scars and much more.  I am loving it.
 Valhalla is being SO generous and offering all my readers a 20% discount off any treatment or package.  This is a one time offer and expires on October 31, 2013.

Don't miss out on this amazing deal.  Valhalla and Lynette are the best.
Use this code when you make your appointment with Lynette. (Ashley at Mutze)
THANK YOU VALHALLA!
I am loving all products by Skin Ceuticals.  


Laser Genesis treatment

Tabby is an Orthopedic PA and a mother of two with one on the way.  Thanks Tabby for letting me use your gorgeous face.  

Sloan is a former Miss Nevada from 2005, a mother of three, and can be seen as a host on Shop NBC for Rain Cosmetics.
Thank you for always helping me.  You are gorgeous inside and out. 
Lori is amazing, smart, beautiful and 51 years old.  Can you believe it???? (she told me it was fine to tell you all her age)  She has 3 sons in their 20's and is the best mom ever.  She is a Southern Belle and believes that you should always look your best.  Lori believes in sharing her beauty advice with others.  She has older friends who have inspired her and told her that it is ok to have wrinkles.  She stays healthy by drinking water, weight training 2-3 times a week and drinks a raw organic super green powder a couple times a week.
I am so lucky to have Lori in my life.



2 comments:

essay best said...

Taking care of the skin is something every women can’t compromise. The involvement of hi-tech equipment in the cosmetic industry has created a craze among the people to maintain their lovely skin for long.

1 click dissertation review said...

Wow, this looks really good, I want to get it done with my skin. But sadly we don't have such spa here in our region. Good post, thanks for sharing it with us